My blog and its contents have moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nyricanvision.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

A Nuyorican's Musical Theme

Saturday, January 14, 2006

My First Video

[ 1.57 mins]
[CLICK HERE for Flash version]
[CLICK HERE for Quicktime version 6.3mb]
[CLICK HERE for Windows version 6.5mb]

This is my first video post.
I made lots of mistakes but this is my first time video taping and editing. So as a newbie, it's expected. I spent a lot of time in editing; although this is a very short and boring video. I did edit a lot of junk. One day I will laugh at this.

The moment I saw my first vlog, I was hooked. Went out and brought a digital camera, investigated editing software, looked at other vlogs and sent incredible amounts of time with Freevlog.org, Yahoo VideoBlogging Group, and on and on.




I promise to get better both with topics and editing. And as a member of vlogger community, I will try to post weekly.

Until then.

6 comments:

Nurse2B said...

Congrats, baby, you did it!!!! Welcome to the vbloggin' world!

A Nuyorican said...

Thanks. It's finally up!

Paul Knight said...

Congratulations, I could tell that it was cold, due to all the shaking, but it was well thought out and filmed. And edited too, what software are you using? It looks like either iMovie or FCP.
Be proud that you have now entered a video on-line and enjoy the comments, it's what makes it all worth it. I shot Nottingham By Night, to be honest there are a too much construction work around to make it viable for a day shoot, but watch this space, I haven't run out of ideas yet. Love what you do, keep it up.

missbhavens said...

Welcome to Vlogville! I've never used DailyMotion, but I do like how it loads inside the page. Cool.

110th AND 111th? That's very suspicious. Sounds like someone with a great deal of money bought a great deal of land to put up...I'm guessing something monstrous and expensive to live in. East side? West side? If it's West, I'd put my $$ that it's Columbia. They buy everything up there. it's freakish.

Swell video! Shakey is good!

JuanFalla said...

Oh my God... I left a meesage here thingk it was another blog...... SO SORRY....

Anyway, thanks for your message regarding that the videos were not working. I checked them out and I realized I had linked them incorrectly. They're fixed now, so I hope you can watch them without any more problems.

I saw you have us in your links.... thanks.

And I LOVED ther Yogananda phrase you have. It's wise as all his teachings...

missbhavens said...

I can't comment on the latest post, for some reason. Trump? man, I would have sworn it was Columbia. Trump is worse.

I've lived here my whole life and watched my city become more generic and expensive and neighborhood-less every year. It's killing me. I know things have to progress but at what cost? There is no affordable housing here, and when I think of the people who will lose their apts because their buildings get sold it makes me bats. And now the Second Avenue Deli is closed, too? Another NYC icon bites the dust.