My blog and its contents have moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nyricanvision.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

A Nuyorican's Musical Theme

Monday, May 12, 2008

Could I Have Finally Found My Family?

I have a unique last name. Unfortunately, my father's family is scattered and it seems all over world. I know all of my mother's side of the family but my father's none.

According to my mom, my father's family came from Spain and moved to Puerto Rico. But I have found people with my last name in China, Phillipines, and Columbia. I don't think they are related to me at all. It seems that my family tree comes from at one point from Africa but history I was given is Spain - Puerto Rico - New York. But that's all I know.

So now I am in pursuit in finding my family.

Stay tune.

And if you want to know my unique last name, email at anuyorican(dot)gmail(dot)com. Maybe you can help me in my family search.

No comments: