My blog and its contents have moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nyricanvision.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

A Nuyorican's Musical Theme

Saturday, May 03, 2008

A Man's Ego

I could have blog this in my personal blog but I like to receive some responses from women. So here it goes. :)

My ex-fiance called me today to give me some news. According to him, he wanted me to know before I got hurt. I found this to be very funny, a man's ego, I swear. What he and my other exes don't seem to realize is that no matter how much I loved them, I want none of them back. NONE. All had great qualities that I liked, admired or even loved, but none of them are worth me going back to ever. But if you voice this opinion to them, you are either bitter, nasty or just plain lying, according to them. The truth is that whether I broke up with them or they broke up with me, at one point, I will go over the relationship. What I have realized that in all my past relationships, whether they were good at the time or not, I really don't want to be with any of them now. Not one.

So my question to the ladies, you can email me if you like, do you tell them the truth or do you do what I do and say OK, as you wish?

2 comments:

miss jo ladie said...

depending on the ex, i'll do either or. some yo just have to tell them the truth for them to get it. others it's just not worth it.

sinlady said...

like u rightly pointed out, there is this guy thing. so, i'd do your (the intelligent woman thing) and go with "ok, as you wish". why bother to enlighten them?