My blog and its contents have moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nyricanvision.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

A Nuyorican's Musical Theme

Friday, April 18, 2008

Using Down Time Productively

Based on my previous posts, many of you know I was laid off. So, in between, getting my resume done professionally and speaking to a career counselor, I find myself with a lot of down time. What I have done with this time is pretty awesome. I have done spring cleaning and got rid of all, and I mean all, the clothes that do not fit me. I helped run errands for friends who don't have time to run their own because they are at work. And most importantly, I am working out and eating very healthy. I have time to prepare health conscious meals and have become very creative. So although I prefer to be working now, I am using my downtime productively. Yeah, me!

No comments: