My blog and its contents have moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nyricanvision.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

A Nuyorican's Musical Theme

Saturday, June 07, 2008

New Home

My blog will be heading to a new home soon. I changing over to Wordpress.com. There are many features that I like about Wordpress such as blog stats and the ability to make certain posts private and therefore eliminating the need for 2 blogs. One of the things that I don't care for is that the user name is the name of the blog. I had to do several tries to get a user name and finally had to take the name Rican. I, prefer, A Nuyorican or any variation of nuyorican. Also, I had to play with the url of the site until I found one available.

Either way, I will be exporting this blog to the Wordpress one soon and post the new url here. As you know the curtains need to go up and new furniture is being delivered (setting up the new blog).

See you in my new home soon.

No comments: