My blog and its contents have moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nyricanvision.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

A Nuyorican's Musical Theme

Friday, June 06, 2008

Rican and the City Season 1

In a previous post, I talked about a private blog titled Rican and the City and how to obtain access. I have since decided that no other persons should really read this blog. I am sorry to all those who have requested access. But the blog as become much more personal that I had intended it to be. Some of my thoughts may, at some points, spill over to this blog as in the case of the Insensitivity post below. But the deeper emotions and thoughts will be recorded in Rican and the City and remain for my eyes only.

I hope my readers understand my decision in making Rican and the City a personal journal.

No comments: