My blog and its contents have moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nyricanvision.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

A Nuyorican's Musical Theme

Friday, November 17, 2006

Hee Haw Texas

Well, JK and I arrived safely to San Antonio this morning. Due to the rain in NYC, we had a 2 hours delay but was greeted to wonderful weather here in San Antonio.

The Riverwalk area is beautiful so now we are off to lunch and then some site seeing. I have already taken tons of pictures and will upload them shortly.

We are here until Sunday and then off to Austin.

Catch you all later....Heeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww

Side Note: Although I am "officially" on vacation. I am working today and Sunday. I did 4 conference calls today and the next one is at 3:30pm (4:30 est). This is what you get when you are managing a multi-billion dollar project. Your vacation is not really vacation.


No comments: