My blog and its contents have moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nyricanvision.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

A Nuyorican's Musical Theme

Friday, February 29, 2008

Staying Positive


Today, I worked from home like I usually do. The person who has filled the position that will be evacated by me the last week of March has managed to upset 3 global regions - EMEA (London), Asia (Hong Kong) and U.S. (me). He is rude and is acting like he is our manager, so you know that is not sitting well. Well he has managed to piss me off for the second time. I decided not to stew about this because hey this is only temporary. I started to smile instead of getting more angry. Not only that today was the day that I was going downtown to get my resume done professionally by my company's outsourcing group.

Staying positive helps. The person who is my counselor is a firm believer of positive attitude and sending this energy to the Universe. This is awesome because I am the same way. My resume is still being worked on but then it does span almost 20 years of experience and 5 pages long. But I like the fact that we are on the same page.

So here's to positivity and a new job with my new professionally done calling card (resume)!

No comments: