My blog and its contents have moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nyricanvision.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

A Nuyorican's Musical Theme

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Open Sesame

I read a few chapters of the Bible daily. I started in October 2007 with the commitment to read the entire Bible within a year. Today, as I prepared for my daily reading, my Bible fell and when I fetched it this is what caught my eyes.
2 For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful
Have opened against me;
They have spoken against me with a lying tongue.
3 They have also surrounded me with words of hatred,
And fought against me without a cause.
4 In return for my love they are my accusers,
But I give myself to prayer.
5 Thus they have rewarded me evil for good,
And hatred for my love.
Psalms 109:2-5
A rather appropriate verse.


No comments: