My blog and its contents have moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nyricanvision.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

A Nuyorican's Musical Theme

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The Universe Answers

It surprises me sometimes how the Universe helps you out where you least expect it. Today, as more questions come up in my mind and I look within myself for the true answers, I see someone's away message. Their away message read "What is unforgiveable is the betraying a trust." This simple message hit me to the core. As I chatted with this person, I realized that the Universe or God, for some, was letting me know that I was down the right path.

I really don't know how long or where this journey will take me. All I know that I am confronting it head on. I am not looking for whose at fault, who did this or who did that. I had a year of that. I am looking for the lessons learned and the ways to identify and avoid this situation from ever happening to me again.

Or it could be as simple as the person of the away message wrote to me at the end, "In other words shit happens."

:)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right...It's called CRAP!! Everybody does it. Some choose to crap on others while some choose to crap in the toilet. Either way its mess. But you can't spell message without MESS. Get the MESSage?...To Be Continued

Anonymous said...

Hey Rican! I hope you continue to get the help you need to move forward. You are a strong woman who I'm sure can accomplish anything you set your mind to do. Never forget that!

Your anonymous commentor sure does sound like "HIM". And from his comment, he obviously chooses to do both (CRAP in the toilet & on others--more so of the latter). It's so sad he chooses to be this person. But of course it's alright, cause "everybody does it", so says "HIM"! :|

A Nuyorican said...

To my second anonymous commenter: No, I do not believe the first anonymous comment was "Him." It's not his style of expressing himself, so if it is him, this would be a complete shocker to me.