My blog and its contents have moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nyricanvision.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

A Nuyorican's Musical Theme

Monday, March 31, 2008

Forgetting Who I Am

Today, I did things that normally I would never do. I, rarely if ever, lose who I am. And yet, today I did.

I am a person who would not confront unless confronted. And yet today, I was the one confronting. I was the one who kept harrassing the other person by continuing to call, even as I knew it was wrong.

Who was this crazed woman who did not just walk away? What have I become?

I must never forget who I am. The person that I am is not the person mentioned above and therefore, that behavior will stop as of now. I forgot to be still.

Update: I am still not keeping still. I am trying but I love this man. No, after finding this out, I NEVER want to be with him again. Truthfully, there are no questions left. Then why am I doing this? I have no idea. I need strength to resist the urge for justice and leave it in God's hands.



No comments: