My blog and its contents have moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nyricanvision.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

A Nuyorican's Musical Theme

Monday, March 31, 2008

How Can You Lose Yourself?

Funny, since Friday, I have said to a few close friends that I feel lost. Then I explain further that I feel like Dorothy when she was whisked away by the tornado. I said the 'I feel lost' comment today. Everybody seems to understand with my personal and professional lives in a turmoil right now. But after stating this statement today I started thinking 'How can I lose myself?' It's not like I misplaced myself in the same manner as my phones, keys or remote. I know exactly where I am. Although, I handled my professsional life with professionalism and grace, I can't say I did the same for my personal life. I went to areas that I would never ever had gone through in the past. Now, I do know that although I express my professional and personal life as two completely entities that it is still the same person. But in my eyes, I see them as separate.

In my professional life, there's the question of where's my passion, what do I want to do, will I be unemployed for a while and if so, for how long and will I be able to support myself?

In my personal life, how long has he been lying to me, did he ever love, why did he act like he wanted me to be with him, was he really married all this time?

These questions as time goes by will get their appropriate answers. I have already unleashed them to the universe. As for my professional life, I can work with the universe for abundance. For the personal, time heals all things.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CRAP!!! You did it again!!!!