My blog and its contents have moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nyricanvision.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

A Nuyorican's Musical Theme

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Vulnerable

Definition: 1 : capable of being physically or emotionally wounded 2 : open to attack or damage : assailable 3 : liable to increased penalties but entitled to increased bonuses after winning a game in contract bridge

Today is the day that I am officially unemployed. While doing my normal Sunday activities, it did not dawn on me what today is. But I felt a bit off. I thought it was because of the pending question about the man I love and our subsequent phone call. But no, it's deeper than that. I feel vulnerable. I am not sure of my past, present or the future. I am so confused because I am, for the most part, a logical person and everything I am doing right now is illogical. I am hurt because I wonder why a person who said he loves me is showing he doesn't. I feel that everything I knew to be true does not seem to be so.

So what to do when I feel so open, so vulnerable? As soon as I wrote the title of this post, the words came into thought, Be still and know that I am God.

Therefore, my time has come to be still and let the fog dissipate with the knowledge of my faith.



No comments: