My blog and its contents have moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nyricanvision.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

A Nuyorican's Musical Theme

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Fall Boots

I am not one of those people who look forward to the Fall. To me, Fall means that it gets dark around 4:30 p.m. or 5 p.m., it starts getting cold and the wind is going to make a mess of my hair. What I do like about the Fall is the leaves changes, they are beautiful and....BOOTS. Yes, sir, I love wearing boots. And the kind I like are not the cool fluffy ones. I love high heeled boots, 3 inches or more for this girl, please.

I just brought myself 4 pairs of boots. Yuppers, I sure did. Ok, one pair does not count because they are snow boots....boooooo. But the other 3 are fantasic - 2 pairs of 4" heels and 1 pair of 3" heels! One of the 4" heeled boots is a long black suede so you know I am wearing my short skirts with that one. My ass is again going to be sashaying NYC streets in my beautiful boots starting tomorrow. Yippee, boot season is back!


No comments: