My blog and its contents have moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nyricanvision.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

A Nuyorican's Musical Theme

Friday, October 20, 2006

Removal of Some of The Posts

It was brought to my attention today that my posts although tasteful were inconsiderate. Upon briefly thinking about it, I agreed with the person. I was thinking more of my hurt than of the people that I was writing about. I live by a standard of life not to hurt anyone even if I am hurting at the time. I was accused of being a coward. I agree, I was.

For those who took the time to post comments in my blog, I thank you and I am truly sorry I was unable to save them. I did read them all though and commented on each one of them. For those who have sent me emails, I thank you for your well wishes.

I have decided to write my thoughts about my feelings in regards to that particular subject to my machine's software and not in front of the public's eye.


No comments: