My blog and its contents have moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nyricanvision.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

A Nuyorican's Musical Theme

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Good Bye New York?

I have decided that the time has come for me to say good bye to New York City. I am going in tomorrow to ask my manager for permission to relocate. I have some vacation time left, 4 weeks to be exact, and although they are already planned the dates are flexible enough for me to look for a new home.

I am looking for a warmer climate. I love my family, friends and the life that I have built here. Yet, I know it's time to leave. Something in my gut says so and I always listen to my gut. Except for one situation dealing with a man, my gut is usually never wrong.

My first choice, of course is Florida but I am looking at other possibilities as well. Any recommendations? The location must be in the U.S. Email me with your recommendations and why. Click "View My Complete Profile" link on the right, my email contact is on the Profile. I would love to see the responses.


No comments: