My blog and its contents have moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nyricanvision.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

A Nuyorican's Musical Theme

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Booooo...Did I Scare You?

Today is the best time of year. It's Halloween. And of course, I am going to be the largest Halloween parade in the U.S., the New York City Halloween Parade.

I know Halloween is a pagan day but even as a child, Halloween was even better than Christmas to me. I know, I was a strange kid. But the fact that we are dressing up in costume so that the dead would not recognize us as one among the living fascinated me.

This year, I am a sexy black witch. And when I mean sexy I mean cleavage and everything is hanging, baby.

Well Happy Halloween to all. And ... Booooo. Did I scare you?


2 comments:

Bill Cammack said...

So how'd it go?

A Nuyorican said...

As always, it was GREAT! You never know what to expect in that parade. If you are from NYC or ever in town during Halloween you should really check it out.