My blog and its contents have moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://nyricanvision.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

A Nuyorican's Musical Theme

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Girls' Nite Out

For the past 8 years, my girlfriends and I have been doing a Girls' Nite Out every month. I love this moment. These girls have been through thick and thin with me and vice versa. I trust these women without question or doubt.

So, I am kind of happy that Girls' Nite Out will be happening next Friday. I need the vibe that these special women give out. I have been so upset lately and had just been able to speak to them on the phone. So it's good that I will be able to feed from the positive vibes these women bring. I wish I could just add one more friend to our Girls' Nite Out. Milk is a person I met on PalTalk but has become a good close friend in such a short time. She is honest, outspoken and a just an overall beautiful person.

Now I met other women as well in PT but they ended up either being stupid, liars or just plain ol' "we are not cut from the same clothe" kind of people. Milk is crazy and I love her for that. She is also one of the most honest people I have ever met. I wish she was here in NYC so that she too could join our little circle. I know my friends would love her.

So if I get to Ohio anytime soon I know I am looking up Milk. She is definitely a friend for life.



No comments: